Gifted Parents Group
They say it takes a village to raise a child. If you’re the parent of a gifted or twice-exceptional (2e) family, trying to navigate all the intensities, complexities, and unique needs that go along with that, chances are you need a super village! This group is your super village—a safe, supportive space for parents and professionals of gifted and 2e families of all ages to reach out with questions, share their experiences—both triumphs and challenges, offer support and wisdom, and encourage others as we travel this journey together.
The goals of our group are to:
- Provide a “soft place to fall” for parents who may not otherwise have one
- Give and receive advice and support to and from other members
- Celebrate our triumphs (and those of our kiddos)!
- Learn and grow from one another’s experience and expertise
- Encourage one another on the gifted journey with our families
This group is for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional (2e) families of all ages. As within InterGifted as a whole, our goal is positive connection, support, and encouragement for gifted families. If this description fits you, please join us! We first connect as a group via a secret Facebook group, and then we let our needs determine how best to connect – individually, in group calls around certain topics and themes, and so on.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren’t already a member, consider joining our larger peer community!