GIFTED MEN'S GROUP
STARTING DECEMBER 14, 2019 (ONLINE)
- moving things collectively that we can't move alone
- creating a space to be heard in one's unique challenges and sense of meaning as a gifted man
- to have access to reflections from other gifted men
- transforming the restrictive "normative culture" mold of what it means to be a man, and a gifted man at that
- developing relational skills as a man
- the path to healthy self-empowerment
If the group setting or the timing doesn't work for you, Merlin also offers self-leadership coaching and mentoring for gifted men on an individual basis. You can email him to inquire about working with him.
Cost & Logistics:
The group is starting December 14th, and will continue for six months meeting once a month on the second Saturday of every month at 3pm CET. The cost of each session is 100 euros. We meet on the Zoom.us video conferencing platform for two hour sessions.
Registration closes on December 7th. To express your interest in participating in this group, email Merlin with your background and reasons for wanting to join the group: email@example.com. Merlin will work with you to determine your fit for the course, and will provide details for registration.
About Merlin Györy
Merlin is a coach and community leader in InterGifted. A passionate creator and gifted multipotentialite, he coaches and mentors gifted and twice-/multi-exceptional adults in the development of their creativity, the evolution of their inner and outer transformation, and the discovery of their superpowers and strengths. Additionally, he specializes in supporting gifted men, partners of gifted men, and gifted couples in creating constructive, generative connection. As an InterGifted assessor, he provides qualitative giftedness assessments to adults. He is based in Germany and works with clients around the world - learn more about him here.