GIFTED MULTIPOTENTIALITES COURSE
Our Gifted Multipotentialites course is back! We'll be starting our next group in January 2022, and registration is now open.
Taught and facilitated by InterGifted's gifted multipotentialite & career coach Marion Kee, this 7-session course is designed for gifted multipotentialites who are ready to embark on a self-discovery and learning journey, together with a group of their gifted multipotentialite peers.
Here are some of the main themes covered in our course:
- Understanding the complexities of multipotentiality (exploring the research and resources on mulitpotentiality, giftedness and creativity)
- Keeping a positive self-image in a world that doesn’t necessarily understand the gifted multipotential path and value
- Confronting and resolving the challenges of gifted multipotentiality in relationships and family life, including communication and negotiation strategies and tools
- Overcoming feelings of being an imposter ("imposter syndrome") related to your gifted multipotentiality
- Understanding and meeting our gifted multipotentialite needs for multi-dimensional development
- Constructing fitting career, job, and academic paths as a gifted multipotentialite
- Shaping a balanced and fulfilling life as a gifted multipotentialite
For a more in-depth look at the course material, you can find the 2019 course syllabus here (to be updated to our 2022 syllabus soon): Gifted Multipotentialites Course Syllabus 2019.
Logistics, Cost & Registration