When & Where: Next workshops starting February and April 2019, online
How often: 5 sessions, once every 5 weeks (schedule determined with participants depending on how everyone's writing proceeds)
Spots available: 4-5 total per group
Session length: 1.5 hours per session
Cost: 590 CHF total
GOAL AND STRUCTURE OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Understanding the writing process for gifted people
- Developing a unique, truthful writer’s voice
- Finding inspiration, everywhere
- Experimenting with structure, language, style, perspective, …
- Selecting one’s readers and communicating with them
- Submitting writing to a public, including autobiographic writing
- Giving & receiving constructive feedback
INDIVIDUAL WRITING COACHING:
If you are unable or not ready to participate in the group setting at this time, Jan also offers writing support for gifted writers on an individual basis. If you're interested in exploring the possibilities with him, write us to schedule a free intro chat.
Email us to join or to schedule an exploratory chat!
About Jan Provoost
Jan is highly gifted, an introverted multipotentialite who has writing and reading among his many passions. As a professional science writer, he reports on technological advances in such varied domains as artificial intelligence, neuro-electronics and solar cells. In private, his writing and reading also include mystery and beauty, the past and future, autobiography and memory, the color blue, and more. He's currently working toward becoming a public speaker and climate change activist. As an InterGifted Writing Coach, he supports gifted writers to develop their content and unique writing voice. Jan is based in Leuven, Belgium and works with writers all over the world. Feel free to reach out!