LEADING IN OUR CHANGING WORLD
This combination personal and professional development course, created and led by InterGifted's founding director Jennifer Harvey Sallin, is a 6-month learning journey for gifted adults in positions of leadership who are wanting to consciously respond to the challenges of our changing world (climate, ecology, social, political, etc), both as individuals and as leaders. Through study modules, homework, and live group discussions once a month, participants are invited and guided to dive deep into their personal and leadership processes and identities, considering our current global social, political, environmental and systemic challenges; and considering participants' own giftedness profile, energies, values, and personal and professional needs. The course content as well as our group discussions serve to cultivate personal and collective insight, transformation, and emergent possibilities for holistic, authentic and sustainable leadership in our changing world.
Specific module and discussion themes include:
- understanding your leadership values, vision and mission
- understanding how your unique giftedness profile and expression affects and informs who you are as a leader
- finding the most authentic and effective use of your resources, gifts and influence in leading, advocacy and change-making
- navigating relational and leadership challenges in a polarized social and professional context
- building resilience and overcoming obstacles during periods of sustained personal and professional challenge
- leading through self-care, developing a personal and professional philosophy of conscious technology use, and (re)connecting with your true natures
- gifted-specific challenges and solutions to courageous, wise, determined and balanced leadership and engagement in the world
To read about the experiences of past participants of this course, go to our course testimonials page.
Cost, Dates & Logistics
We will meet once a month for six months on zoom. Live sessions will run for 2 hours, and homework preparation will take around 3-5 hours, depending on the module and how in-depth you want to go with each of them. Space is limited to 7 participants. The cost is 1,500 CHF per participant (250 CHF per session). We will schedule our start date and following sessions based on participant availability; we are likely to have our first live session in December (each module is provided one month ahead of our live session).
Requirements for this course are that you are in a position of leadership (professional, community, or other, such as coaching or advocacy); that you are in stable-to-thriving professional and personal situation; that you have done a fair amount of self-development work; and that you are ready to fully engage with your fellow gifted participants in exploring your challenges, opportunities and perspectives, including sharing personal and professional information and learning about fellow participants' lives and work.
To Join this Course
To express your interest in participation, email Jennifer with your personal and professional background, and your motivations for joining. If you are a good fit for the course, Jennifer will provide registration details.