Meet our Leadership
Jennifer Harvey Sallin
As a psychologist, trainer, assessor, writer and advocate, Jennifer is dedicated to raising awareness about adult giftedness and twice-/multi-exceptionality (2e/me) and meaningfully supporting gifted/2e/me people in their personal and social development. She has specialized in supporting gifted adults for more than a decade, and in 2015, she created InterGifted to allow gifted people to socially engage in meaningful ways and to personally develop in community. She is based in Switzerland and supports gifted people throughout the world. Learn more about why Jennifer started InterGifted here.
Jennifer has developed a model of giftedness that is particularly useful for gifted adults in their giftedness (re)discovery, healing, integration and personal and professional development. This model is holistic, starting with intellectual giftedness as a base, and factoring in other areas of intelligence as well as other concurrent neurodivergences and intersectionalities to create a full picture of each person's giftedness profile. She uses this model in providing qualitative assessments to gifted adults, as well as in training professional therapists, coaches and other helping professionals to better support their gifted clients.
After starting the Conversations on Gifted Trauma podcast, Jennifer has been diving deeply into the field of trauma healing, and has trained (and continues training) with important teachers in the field, including Gabor Maté (Compassionate Inquiry), Richard Schwartz and Robert Falconer (Internal Family Systems), Thomas Hübl (Collective Trauma Healing), Peter Levine and Barbara Collier (Somatic Experiencing).
She wants to help gifted and 2e/me people understand how their unique minds work, so that they can have joyful, authentic and self-compassionate access to their own intellectual process, so that they can meaningfully connect to and be a generative presence for themselves, others and the world. Having worked her own way through this process as well, Jennifer shares her story in her writings and public talks, which you can find here, at her private practice site Rediscovering Yourself and in her various public talks listed here.
In addition to her work on giftedness, Jennifer is active in the world of contemplative meditation and bridges her work to ecopsychology, climate psychology through conscious climate engagement, ecological reconnection and activism. You can learn more & get involved with her at I Heart Earth.
Our Coaches & Support Team
InterGifted is supported by a team of people who help keep our gifted ecosystem alive and evolving:
- Jennifer's husband Aurélien Sallin is involved in the strategic planning, awareness raising, community management, and coaching network aspects of InterGifted; he also offers academic mentoring & philosophical coaching.
- Kelly Pryde leads & teaches via our Gifted Mindfulness Collective community.
- Jan Provoost leads community initiatives; he also teaches & coaches gifted writers.
- Fabienne Wydler leads our gifted parents group; she also offers assessments, giftedness integration and coaching, biography coaching, neurodivergent self-development groups and gifted-autistic mentoring.
- Marion Kee teaches our multipotentialites course, leads seminars and offers multipotentialite and career coaches.
- Luzi Yang offers assessments and integration coaching.
- We have an extended network of coaches throughout the world who work with us to provide coaching for giftedness integration and thriving.
- Eva Bruchez supports us with social media and leadership assistance.
- Seán O'Connell of WordPress for Good generously offers InterGifted website maintenance. His company is dedicated to providing web maintenance & tech support ethical entrepreneurs who are doing positive work in the world.
- And many community members & coaches volunteer in various ways to support our organization and our community.