Responding to our Changing World
InterGifted's founding director Jennifer Harvey Sallin is currently forming a course to start in Autumn 2021, for gifted people who are ready to consciously engage with and face the challenges of our changing world.
We will explore the following themes:
- how you can best process what is going on in the world
- using your resources, gifts and influence for advocacy and change-making
- navigating relational challenges in a polarized social context
- building resilience and overcoming personal and professional obstacles during periods of sustained challenge
- self-care, developing a personal philosophy of technology use, nature (re)connection & rewilding
- gifted-specific challenges and solutions to courageous, wise, determined and balanced engagement in the world
This course will be a long format (6 months) and will allow participants to dive deep into their personal and social processes, to formulate and make progress toward important goals of engagement, to move beyond current limitations to thinking/action/mindset/
Space is limited to 7 participants. We will meet on Zoom once a month for 6 months and cost will be 225 CHF per session. Scheduling will be determined based on participant availability.
Requirements for this course are: that you are in a stable-to-thriving professional and personal situation, that you have done a fair amount of self-development work, and that you are ready to fully engage with your fellow gifted participants in exploring your challenges, opportunities and perspectives.
To express your interest in joining this course, email Jen with your background and motivations for joining.