I HEART EARTH
I Heart Earth is a global initiative that emerged out of the current climate emergency and our leadership's and community's commitment to lending our voices and resources to the restoration of the Earth. There are gifted-specific and non gifted-specific components to this project - our gifted-specific events are held within our InterGifted community spaces; our non gifted-specific events are held at our page I Heart Earth. This initiative is led by our founding director Jennifer Harvey Sallin and our community leader and coach Karin Eglinton. Join us for education, collective meditations and a fierce commitment to action in the face of this emergency. Part of our initiative includes helping gifted and non-gifted people alike in finding the right professional support (therapy, coaching or mentoring) to help them through states of grief, trauma, fear and paralysis related to the climate crisis. Learn more and reach out for support here.
Learn more & get involved:
- Join & follow us at I Heart Earth.
- Join our weekly global meditations
- Follow us on Youtube, Instagram & Twitter
- Get support finding a climate-aware therapist or coach: Climate-specific therapy search.
- Read about Jen's process in getting the project started in her article: Climate Emergency & Finding My Unique Gifted Contribution.
- Listen to Karin's story of arriving at our project on our Conversations on Gifted Trauma Podcast: Gifted Trauma & the Climate Emergency.
COURSES & COMMUNITY FOR GIFTED ADULTS LEARNING & PRACTICING MINDFULNESS
The Gifted Mindfulness Collective is is a partner project co-created by Kelly Pryde and InterGifted. We offer gifted-specific mindfulness courses, workshops, practice spaces, retreats and other events to support gifted adults in gaining insight into and transforming their unique inner experience via mindfulness.
Learn more & get involved:
- Join an upcoming course or workshop.
- Join the community.
- Explore one-to-one mindfulness coaching or mentoring with Kelly.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Reading Kelly's articles: Mindfulness on the Path of Gifted Development and
- Watch Kelly and Jen in this video discussion about how mindfulness is meaningful for gifted people:
AN AUTHENTICITY INCUBATOR &
SELF-DEVELOPMENT COWORKING SPACE FOR GIFTED ADULTS
Intrepid Integrity is a project cocreated by Silver Huang and InterGifted. It's a 12-week authenticity incubator for gifted adults who want to explore their authentic expression as a gifted person, via writing or creative expression, in the safety of a closed, committed cohort. The program includes a community forum, a personalized online creative-expression 'workshop' space, group coaching sessions, plenty of interaction between members (feedback, encouragement, mirroring), and dedicated facilitation, guidance, and mentoring from Silver. This project is currently on hiatus, scheduled to return in 2020.
- Read Silver's article on InterGifted's blog: Giftedness & Authenticity.
- Watch this video discussion with Silver & Jen on the particular challenges of cultivating authenticity as a gifted adult.